We offer specialist consultancy services to preserve and enhance Biodiversity, and to provide safe and enjoyable Recreation
- Habitat management plans: Site specific management plans to preserve and enhance your site, specialising in grassland and woodland habitat
- Grazing and habitat advice: Site specific grazing plans and advice
- Wildflower meadow creation and enhancement: Advice on wildflower meadow creation, or enhance the botanical interest of an existing meadow.
- Grant applications: Let Conservation and Trees take the stress out of your grant applications
- Feasibility studies: Feasibility studies professionally written for your project
- Mapping: We are experienced in land mapping exercises
- Heath and Safety inspections on recreational trails: We are experienced in carrying out monthly or quarterly Health and Safety inspections and reports on recreational trails used by the public
- Training events and guided walks or cycles: Experienced in facilitating and leading land management and biodiversity based training events, guided walks and cycle rides. We are qualified cycle guides.
- Mountainbike Trail Consultancy: Experienced in mountain bike consultancy and liaison - ensure visiting cyclists have a safe, enjoyable and low impact experience. Please see our sister website http://www.bikebrechfa.co.uk
- Visitor Interpretation: Ensure visitors have clear, helpful and interesting interpretation available
01558 685 811 Ivy 07912 789 003 Carl 07803 000 957